Our Consent Conversation Cards are designed for students, parents, educators, and coaches to initiate open conversations and ongoing dialogues.
At I Have The Right To, our core belief is that safety begins with dignity. We believe that we have the right to uphold our own individual dignity and we have the responsibility to uphold it for each other.
These cards help foster conversations about dignity (self-respect and respect of others), healthy relationships, consent, sexual assault, and sexual harassment. The messages on the cards are meant to empower, embolden, and encourage empathy.
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 3.5” on durable card stock
- More Details:
- Each deck has 60 cards
- 55 I Have The Right To affirmative statement cards
- Three blank cards for your own beliefs
- Two cards containing essential definitions of consent
- One card with helpful suggestions about responding to disclosure
- Made in the USA